Sat Jul 18 2020

ERROR External Device is OFF

Hi.

Pharmacia LKB  MultiDrive XL Power Supply

I have a problem with enabling output voltage, i have info on display: ERROR External Device is OFF - according to manual it means something with Interlock. I have checked Interlock connectors, cable and circuit on PCB but no luck. Maybe some idea, or service manual will help if some one has. Best regards Michal

RE: Electrophoresis System Report Post
Sun Jul 19 2020Reply from Luis_Med

Hello,

Reading the manual looks as the thermostatic Circulator failed. If the Thermostatic Circulator fails for any reason, the power supply will be immediately cut off to protect both the gets and ancillary equipment. Make sure that interlock is connected whenever the multiDrive XL power Supply is used in conjunction with the MultiTemp II Thermostatic Circulator.

Regards,

Luis

medtechsolutions20@gmail.com

medtechsolutionscompany.com

Sun Jul 19 2020Reply from zalus13

Hi.
Thank you for reply.
I use thes power supply as stand alone, so it should not require an interlock. 
Inside these power supply from PCB to the interlock socket comes two wires, if nothing is connected the wires are shorted in socked, one of these wires is ground. When the interlock plug is inserted, pins in socket are opening, but i dont know what signal is needed from other device usually connected to the interlock.

Best regards
Michal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree