Thu Jul 30 2020

Mech. adjust

Anyone know how to adjust the brake lock on a SC2000?

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Fri Jul 31 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

One of these companies may be able to assist:

Agiliti 

Conquest Imaging 

Exclusive Medical 

Innovatus 

Probo

Technical Prospects

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Fri Jul 31 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

Conquest Imaging suggested the following:

Pedal and Brake Adjustment

After performing the “Verify Pedal and Brake Operation” section, if adjustments are found to be necessary, perform the step below.

1. Determine which side of the system requires adjustment by applying the brake (position 1), locking the UIB, and pushing the system left and right. If it is possible to move the system in either direction, the caster that rolls is the one that requires brake adjustment.

2. When the system is properly blocked and can not move, release the brake pedal (position 3).

3. Loosen both lock nuts on the long pedal link that attaches to the caster that requires adjustment.

4. Lengthen the pedal link one or two turns, and perform step 1 again to determine if the caster brakes prevent the caster from moving.

5. If the brake is functioning, perform Step 6. If the brake is not functioning properly, perform step 2 through step 5 until the desired braking action is achieved.

6. Tighten both lock nuts on the long pedal link, and make a final test of the brake system.

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree