Tue Aug 04 2020

rotational motor making scraping noise

rotational motor spin and makes a scraping noise then stop and gives an error message and shut down

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post
Tue Aug 04 2020Reply from Luis_Med

Hello,

I hope all is well. We can help you to fix this issue. It could be the HDD.

Regards,

Luis

Wed Aug 05 2020Reply from neurodx65

How do we go about fixing it. done over phone or do I need to package and send off.

Roger

Wed Aug 05 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate it if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.  

We appreciate your participation and hope that the MedWrench forums will help you to solve your medical equipment issue.

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Wed Aug 05 2020Reply from Luis_Med

You can  send me an email and then I can give you my number. My email is medtechsolutions20@gmail.com

Regards,

Luis 

I would be glad to fix this issue on the forum. Went into diagostic mode all other motors and function works well. When i test the rotational motor, it start spinning then makes some noises then stop and gives me erroe message. 

What is the error message that you are getting?.

Regards,

Luis

device error 5. Loading screen process was stopped

it looks like one of the sensors is damage. I recommend you to go to the service diagnostic and then it will show you the problem. 

Regards,

Luis

I went in the service diagnostic screen and ran all the diagnostic for motors and sensors. Everything schecked out and motor ran fine. Except for the rotational motor diagnostic button. When i click on it, the motor ramps up but then make clunking scraping noise then motor stop and times out. could it be the motor inside the cylinder that has gone bad? Does anyone have a rotational motor for sale?

Thanks

Roger

Fri Oct 09 2020Reply from Portola

Hello,

I am having the same proble with Device Error 5. Loading Screen precess was stopped. 

Any answers. Thank you.

Mike

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree