Thu Aug 13 2020

Error code

When I turn on ROTOFIX 32 A in display appears -1-. How can i do?

RE: Centrifuge Report Post
Thu Aug 13 2020Reply from David@OzarkBiomedical

If this is the first you have gotten the Error 1, powercycle the unit and let it set for 120 seconds with power on.  This will clear the error.  After 120 seconds, powercycle the unit and attempt to run the unit.  If the Error 1 returns, further troubleshooting is required.

There are a few causes for the Error 1: Defective speed sensor, defective power board, or bad connection on plug S502.  Occasionally, this error also results from loss of power during a cycle and can be reset as described above.

I would be happy to assist you further in troubleshooting.  If you would like assistance, give me a call at (800)457-7576.

David M. - Ozark Biomedical

Thu Aug 13 2020Reply from Hettich Tech Service - USA

Just to add to David's post, the centrifuge's lid must be CLOSED and LOCKED before turning on the power. When the power is turned on, there should be a -1- in the display and the small LED in the middle of the control panel should indicate rotation and will do so for 120 seconds. Once it has stopped indicating rotation, shut off the centrifuge power for a couple of seconds, then turn the power back on. You should then see the normal operator's display.

Darrall Pride

Service Manager

Hettich Instruments

Best Regards,

Darrall Pride

Hettich Instruments

Beverly, MA USA
Fri Jan 08 2021Reply from S.Rostami

Dear Darrall Pride

You are professor!

Thanks a lot .

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree