Sat Aug 15 2020

Service Manual

Please, someone have the Lutronic Spectra service manual? Thank you.

RE: Surgical Laser Report Post
Mon Aug 17 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Mon Aug 17 2020Reply from Jerry_Cristian
Jerry_Cristian

Hi. I have a Spectra XT from Lutronic Nd:yag laser and I changed the 4 lamps. But the energy in the output beam is still low. I think that I need realign the cavities to get the best output beam. So, I need the service manual or some instructions to do the service in the best way, because I will try realign by the tradicional method using a energy meter for 1064nm, photographic paper and screwdrivers to adjust mirrors. Additionally, I need the service password to reset the shot counter after the maintenance to keep the user control.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Jerry.

Jerry Cristian Gandin
www.scintilum.com.br
jerrycristian@gmail.com

Thu Aug 19 2021Reply from Eng Abdulrahman

I need spectra service manual pls 

Tue Nov 23 2021Reply from MLamgar

SPECTRA VRM II service manual PLEASE..

Tue Nov 23 2021Reply from MedWrench Crystalyn

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Wed Mar 13 2024Reply from khodave

Hello every one

Is anyone can help with service manual please

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree