Mon Aug 17 2020

Not charging

Hello i have a problem i accidentally plug in 220v this mux 100h.although this is 110v only.please advise me what to do.thanks.

RE: Mobile Radiography Report Post
Mon Aug 17 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

What is the name of the manufacturer and model of the equipment you are working on? 

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Mon Aug 17 2020Reply from Jadeica

Shimadzu japan is the manufacturer..the model of the portqble is mux 100h-XC

Tue Aug 18 2020Reply from Luis_Med

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. You need to take the batteries out. Then turn off the system and disconnect the cables. After 10 min, put all back. If it does not work, then you need to replace the battery. 

Regards,

Luis 

medtechsolutionscompany.com 

Tue Aug 18 2020Reply from Jadeica

Hello,actually i accidentally plug in 220v the portable xray although the supply of the machine is only 110v only.after i plug in 220v it appear F1 error and now the error is not appear but if try to plug in 110v using transformer the baterry is not charging.can you please help me.thanks in advance

Tue Aug 18 2020Reply from Luis_Med

Hello,

The F1 error means :250V, 0.5A Fuse for line detection circuit. It means that switch went off. We need to turn the switch on and then it will keep working normal. If you would like we can work together. My  email is medtechsolutions20@gmail.com

Regards,

Luis 

Wed Aug 19 2020Reply from Jadeica

Hello, please check your email.i already email you now.thanks

Wed Aug 19 2020Reply from Jadeica

Hi sir can you guide me please to locate the said switch?thanks

Wed Aug 19 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate it if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.  

We appreciate your participation and hope that the MedWrench forums will help you to solve your medical equipment issue.

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Fri Aug 21 2020Reply from Jadeica

Hello,

I hope somebody help me with my problem in shimadzu 100h..thanks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree