Fri Aug 21 2020

Need to find IP and MAC address for MAC

I am trying to locate the IP and MAC address for our company

RE: Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Report Post
Fri Aug 21 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

Southeastern Biomedical may be able to assist. 

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Fri Aug 21 2020Reply from Ali Youssef
Ali Youssef

1:Power on monitor 
2:Press More button 
3:Press Main Menu 
4:Press More 
5:Press Systen Setup 
6:Password- system 
7:Press Basic Setup
8:Press Network Setup 

if you need further help please contact USOC Medical 

Wed Apr 27 2022Reply from BiomedDave

The IP address can be found on the Network Setup page following the procedure shown above.

On the units used at the VA, that does not show the MAC address. That can be found by unplugging the communication card on the right side of the chassis:

1) Unplug the power cord and the battery.

2) Removed the comm cover on the right side and unplug the card. The MAC address is shown on a small label attached to the surface of the card.

3) Reinstall the card and cover, reconnect the battery and power cord, and turn the system back on. :)

Thu Apr 28 2022Reply from S. Rooks

It looks like everyone replying has added great instructions, so i might just add one other way to locate the info for the active IP address, subnet mask, gateway, port number and MAC address all on one screen. One can do an ethernet module interrogation in the system diagnostics tab. To enter the System Diagnostics try this:

From the Main Menu, enter the System Setup tab. Enter your facility password or the factory default password "system" and press enter. Now you will see the System Setup menu. Next, press the (R) shift and F5 simultaneously. A service password screen will appear. Type the password "prod" and press enter. One will now see the System Diagnostics Menu. (This somewhat hidden menu hosts a variety of diagnostic tests that can be excellent for troubleshooting a multitude of issues).

Scroll down and select the Communication Tests tab and press enter. Scroll and select the Ethernet Module test and press enter. A please wait will appear for a few moments, then the screen will populate with the model version, active IP address, subnet mask, gateway, port number and MAC address all on one screen. When done, simply press escape to back out of each window until back to the default start screen.

If any follow-up information, parts or service is needed, feel free to call Southeastern Biomedical at 1-828-396-6010

Biomedical Equipment Technician with Southeastern Biomedical 1-888-310-7322

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree