Tue Sep 08 2020

Still ultrasound images multiplying

Hello, Why do the still ultrasound images increase in number when being sent from the ultrasound machine to the PACS. 5 images take on exam and 50 end up on the PACS. Only 5 should be on the PACs. Thank you.

Tue Sep 08 2020Reply from Luis_Med

Hello,

I hope all is well. Is this happening in the PAC side ?.

Regards,

Luis

medtechsolutionscompany.com 

Tue Sep 08 2020Reply from Lisa Bachan

Thank you. Yes the increased images show up on the PACs. 

Tue Sep 08 2020Reply from Luis_Med

Then this is a Pacs issue. What pacs do you have?. I can help you to check the logs.

Regards,

Luis

Wed Sep 09 2020Reply from MedWrench Kari
MedWrench Kari

What is the name of the manufacturer and model of the ultrasound you are working on? 

Kari Thompson | Data Entry Coordinator                     email me: kari@medwrench.com
Thu Sep 10 2020Reply from Lisa Bachan

GE Voluson E6

Thu Sep 10 2020Reply from Lisa Bachan

Luis,  The PACS is Artworks/Integramed. I have no way to access the logs. 

Thu Sep 10 2020Reply from MedWrench Kari
MedWrench Kari

One of these companies may be able to assist:

Agiliti 

Conquest Imaging

Innovatus

GE

Kari Thompson | Data Entry Coordinator                     email me: kari@medwrench.com
Thu Sep 10 2020Reply from MedWrench Kari
MedWrench Kari

Conquest Imaging had this advice to offer: Consider the possible cause for this issue to be the User Interface, the print/send button may have malfunctioned and is sending multiple images to the PACS viewing station.  If you need pricing and availability, please call 866-900-9404.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree