Tue Sep 08 2020

Knee motor error

Hello, I am trying to troubleshoot a Stryker S3 bed where the knee motor is not going down all the way. Any suggestions as to what is causing the issue? Is there a limit switch that can be adjusted in order to solve the issue? Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

RE: Bed Report Post
Wed Sep 09 2020Reply from Chris S
Chris S

Hello,

The limit switch is internal for the gatch actuator.  Is there anything obstructing the down motion?  Otherwise I would lean towards the actuator itself.

Official MedWrench Guru
Thu Oct 08 2020Reply from nathmaheshmp

Even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

Thu Oct 08 2020Reply from Stryker Tech

Make sure the limit switch tray is not cracked or broken,

Then I would be to disconnect the knee gatch motor at the movable end, run the head section all the way down making sure the limit switches are correctly set so the head section has abit of movement and not pressed against the frame.  Then adjust the shaft until it lines up with the mounting holes.  Then test run the knee gatch to the full range.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree