Wed Sep 09 2020

Service manual/advice

Im wondering if anybody may have the service manual for this product or any trouble shooting tips. Our top warmer isnt warming up anymore and weve already checked the heating element and it is fine. Please let me know thanks!

RE: Warming Cabinet Report Post
Wed Sep 09 2020Reply from Ray Brown, CBET

Did you check the thermal fuse? Either that or the wiring itself may have toasted a bit and the Molex connector given way.

Thu Sep 10 2020Reply from Chris35

If your working on a unit like the one pictured with the yellow and red lamps in the top right, those units don't have a thermofuse, they use an overtemp thermostat (thermodisk) mounted above the top compartment. Item 28 in this diagram.

It should be fairly easy to trace voltage from the thermostat (item 6) and find where the circuit opens.

If you have a 5th gen with the sliding control cover and small black thermostat knob, then yes, the thermofuse mounted near the element is the first suspect as well as the white molex plug mentioned by Ray. Verify door switch, does the fan run when you close the door switch? Next common offender is the mercury relay mounted in the front corner behind the control panel, item 9 in this diagram.

Fri Sep 11 2020Reply from r.Claudia127

We have a 4th generation Warmer. Originally I had thought it was the exhaust fan since it wasn't moving, But I will look into the over temp thermostat which is number 28 on the diagram as you said. 

Mon Feb 05 2024Reply from JOEDY C.

I need the PM procedure for the; 

STERIS AMSCO M70WC-EL 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree