Tue Sep 15 2020

Collimator not turning on.

I already check the cable and lamp and they are ok, both push button are ok. In D927 Led V59 is not turning on, there is no voltage in conector X7. Thank your for your help.

RE: Mobile Radiography Report Post
Wed Sep 16 2020Reply from Tomelgy

Hi

What is the model number? And/or the serial number range? is it above/below sn22000 or above/below 20000?

Consider this, the CPU is pretty dumb, if any button is perminantly pressed-in the CPU will not operate correctly.

Make sure one of the collimator lamp-on buttons is not pressed!! If possible unplug the user button panel then test collimator lamp function, and or remove the pin to collimator lamp-on button/switch on collimator/tube head and then press the user collimator-on button.

Check cables going down inside the arm.

Depending upon version, do you have volatge on D927 X7 pins 1 & 2 or X7 pin 1 & 3 when the collimator lamp-on requested? The reason for the two different pins, it could be a mistake on my circuit diagram!

Try unplugging D916 X8 then see if the user (console) collimator button works.

Or then try unplugging X15 from the user (console) buttons & then see if the collimator lamp button on tube head works.

Tom

Thu Sep 17 2020Reply from cronos1999

Hi Tom, look what I did.

What is the model number? And/or the serial number range? is it above/below sn22000 or above/below 20000?

Model Numer is 10187780 sn is above 22000

Consider this, the CPU is pretty dumb, if any button is perminantly pressed-in the CPU will not operate correctly.

In this case if any button is permanently pressed-in it wil make a noise like clock ticking

Make sure one of the collimator lamp-on buttons is not pressed!! If possible unplug the user button panel then test collimator lamp function, and or remove the pin to collimator lamp-on button/switch on collimator/tube head and then press the user collimator-on button.

Also did this I remove the pin to collimator lamp-on button/switch on collimator/tube head and then press the user collimator-on button and nothing

Check cables going down inside the arm.

I check the cable from collimator to connector X7 in D927 and It was ok.

Depending upon version, do you have volatge on D927 X7 pins 1 & 2 or X7 pin 1 & 3 when the collimator lamp-on requested? The reason for the two different pins, it could be a mistake on my circuit diagram!

In this case X7 is pin 1 and 2, there no voltage coming out when I press down the any of two buttons.

Try unplugging D916 X8 then see if the user (console) collimator button works.

Or then try unplugging X15 from the user (console) buttons & then see if the collimator lamp button on tube head works.

Did this with no results.

Thank you Tom for this help I keep testing.

Thu Sep 17 2020Reply from Tomelgy

Hi

I would just double check the supply voltages to both CPU/D927 are good.

Is there any chance you could put a scope on the output of D916/input of D927 to see if the issue is D916 or D927!

The fuse which supplies the D927 appears to alos supply other items like rotor etc.

Perhaps just double check the D927 is getting supply!

Tom

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree