Tue Sep 22 2020

service manual

I would like to obtain a service manual for Ritter 222

RE: Power Report Post
Wed Sep 23 2020Reply from Amscopolaris
Wed Sep 23 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Wed Sep 23 2020Reply from Chris-CBET

most of midmark's manuals are available on midmark's website. If you're having trouble with the device, please ask. The 222 model's main issue, I found, was doctor's would try to stretcht he foot control further than they could and it would rip out of the strain relief and right off the main pcb, sometimes causing unrepairable damage to the pcb. The only fix i found was to use cable ties to create a new strain relief inside the unit. 

Wed Sep 28 2022Reply from Bill Abilla

I would like to get a service and parts manual for the Midmark Ritter 222, I have one at our clinic that needs a hydrolic piston for the back

Mon Oct 10 2022Reply from Emily Vitkovitsky
Emily Vitkovitsky

You can find the Manual HERE

Mon Oct 10 2022Reply from Bill Abilla

Thank you for the Ritter 222-00X manual this was a tremendos help in finding and repairing this unit.

Can I get the same quality manual for the Ritter 244-001 table, it was not covered in the previouse manual

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree