Sun Sep 27 2020

Stryker L9000 problem

I'm having trouble with the light source which is experiencing erratic opration, it emits green and sometimes red light output but there are times that the unit is functioning well though it is hooked up to a voltage regulator ever since but still the problem persist, Would this mean that it has a Power supply module issue or the LED membrane illuminator itself?

RE: Light Source Report Post
Mon Sep 28 2020Reply from Chris-CBET

I think we're missing some details here. 

A. Why are you attached to an external voltage regulator?

B. What exactly is the issue you are experiencing, bc it is not clear.

C. You mention red and green output, what about blue and white?

Mon Sep 28 2020Reply from T-Lobato
T-Lobato

Teksol guy,

Did you see this under the troubleshooting guide in the service manual?

T.

TJ Lobato | MedWrench Guru
Thu Oct 01 2020Reply from Teksol guy

Thanks for the reply Chris, in response to your questions, please see my answers below..

(I think we're missing some details here. 

A. Why are you attached to an external voltage regulator?

B. What exactly is the issue you are experiencing, bc it is not clear.

C. You mention red and green output, what about blue and white?)

A. The lightsource is installed in a location where the electrical source is prone to power surges and fluctuations and earth grounding is irrelevant, this why i think an Automatic Voltage regulator may help to protect it.

B. The unit is producing an inappropriate color of light output( Green Output)

C. Reconsidering my first diagnosis tinkering this unit, typically it produces 3 color LED spectrum, these 3 color (Red/ Green/ Blue)spectrum passes into a prism to produce a white light output, from my further observation, the Green LED spectrum produces light in an erratic fashion(sometimes turns on ,sometimes not) the Red and Blue Light is consistently operational... which thereby produces green output.

Thu Oct 01 2020Reply from Teksol guy

Thanks for the reply TJ,

Upon my recent inspection, i find no oxidation in all of its contacts doing also by continuity testing, although i might still do a more keen 2nd look into it...

Tue Jun 01 2021Reply from Periwinkle
Periwinkle

Hi,

Were you able to sove the proble, did you re-calibrate or calibrate?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Dr Periwinkle Kaur CMgr
Direcor, ESU Medical Solutions Ltd
www.esumedical.co.uk
sales@esumedical.co.uk

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree