Tue Oct 13 2020

Owners Manual

I was gifted a Harmony XL laser but without manual..seeking manual. thank you Be well Dr. Lara

RE: Aesthetic Laser Report Post
Tue Oct 13 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Tue Oct 13 2020Reply from M2O
M2O

I have the Harmony XL user manual. Please send me your email.

Best regards. 

Wed Oct 14 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

If you would like to share with the MedWrench community, please click HERE and we will upload it to the product page on your behalf.

Wed Oct 14 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

Thank you M2O - a copy of all manuals can be found HERE

Mon Feb 01 2021Reply from Rst

M20 and Ben C,

When purchasing a new laser directly from Alma, do the lasers come with owners manual or is this something that's separate?

Thanks.

Tue Feb 02 2021Reply from Wayne-UML
Wayne-UML

Typically, when buying direct from the manufacturer, the laser will come with an operator's manual. There is also a 1 year warranty that ought to be included in the purchase. However, prior to purchasing, one should check around. There are some reputable dealers that can give a quality used laser for a fraction of the cost. Here are a few of the larger dealers: The Laser Agent, Sentient Lasers, and Powered By MRP.

Wayne Delgado
Senior Laser Engineer
www.umlasers.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree