Wed Oct 28 2020

Maquet Service Training Class

Can anyone who has been to the biomed class rate its usefulness. What is the FSS key that you are given at the end of the class. Do you get a service software flash card or just a unique password to enter the service mode?

RE: Ventilator Report Post
Wed Oct 28 2020Reply from jrpiceno

The class is pretty useful. You get a better understanding of all the components. The FSS card is needed to check the backlight hours and make some configuration changes. I previously had Servo-I experience and the training made it all come together.
Sucks that its pretty expensive and the fact that your FSS card expires every 2 years. The renewel process is not that bad(take a test and pass it) but there is still another cost associated with it. I would recommend the course.

Fri Oct 30 2020Reply from Chris S
Chris S

I concur.  The class is useful.  The renewal and associated cost seem unnecessary, but they back you into a corner by having the service card expire.

Official MedWrench Guru
Sun Nov 01 2020Reply from corky310

Yes, the course is useful. The recurring tests every 2 years is a good refresher however I think the associated cost for service card access is just a way for them to make extra money much like the pay for subscription model that Drager uses to access all of their manuals.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree