Thu Nov 12 2020

wont come on

I have replaced batteries on our 3085sp it worked for a while and now it wont work again. Any ideas?

RE: Surgical Table Report Post
Thu Nov 12 2020Reply from Rix

Try the Shurter voltage selector...don't turn it, just push on the top of it and see if you get power thru to the battery charging circuit.

Mon Nov 16 2020Reply from Chris35

Yes, with table unplugged from A/C source, excercise the voltage selector switches through different settings then return to proper selection per A/C source. Then check voltage at battery with table plugged in should be >24VDC (~28-30VDC). If not the charging circuit is not operating properly, bad charger, bad power control board, or bad power supply.

Does the table work normally when plugged in to AC?

Wed Dec 02 2020Reply from LELA

It did work and then it blew fuses after that. couple days later now just blows

Thu Dec 03 2020Reply from Chris35

Isolate the A/C plate assembly (power entry w/fuses) by unplugging P17 at the power supply. Remove shrouds and follow the brn/org wires to the power supply, P17 should be near the large blue capacitor mounted on the side of the power supply. If the fuse still blows replace the A/C plate, if it only blows when power supply is plugged in, the power supply is faulty. Replacing the power control board in the power supply could solve the problem but I normally just replace the whole assembly.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree