Thu Dec 03 2020

Priority Bed exit

Having an issue with the bed exit system. When using the nurse call on the siderail the bed exit triggers at the same time. I have replaced the ribbon cable off the board, replaced the 9v nurse call battery. Changed the communications cord, and gone through all the dipswitches on the board. When I hook it up to the curbell tester it gives me a P2 nurse call code for the side rail and the bed exit. I was wondering if there was a way to change the priority on the bed exit without having to have a tech come and redo the software configuration on it.

RE: Bed Report Post
Fri Dec 04 2020Reply from Joel63
Joel63

There is an issue somewhere.  You should be getting a P1 for bed exit and a P2 for the nurse call on the Curbell tester.  Not sure why you would get P2 for both.

Fri Dec 04 2020Reply from Ryan1987

Yeah we even got another tester just to be sure and still came up with same issue.  Going to call a tech on Monday and see if there is a way that it could have lost its programming on the priority system.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree