Thu Dec 17 2020

battery work around

I have upgraded my VS3&4's to the 7.33 mandatory software. There is one issue I'm having--The battery is good for 3 years OR 300 cycles. We hit the 3 cycles in just less than a year. Has anyone had the same issue and found a way to "fool" the machine so we can get the 3 years out of it? I hate to put a battery in the units every year. Thanks

RE: Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Report Post
Thu Dec 17 2020Reply from Ray Brown, CBET

I just wanted to mention that it's also a big issue on the bigger cousin monitors, the MP5SC, the Spot Check.. we put in 20 new batteries about 16 months ago and almost all of them are now saying that due to the number of cycles the battery is extremely aged and should be replaced.. and I've had charging issues with the factory batteries in the MP5SCs as well. And Philips' response is buy new batteries. Oy.

Thu Dec 17 2020Reply from Chris-CBET

it's not the device, it's the battery itself. 

Is your battery not holding a charge anymore?

have you run battery diagnostics under system diagnostics menu?

There might be a battery reconditioner out there, like what Zoll and ge have.

how are you at 300 charging cycles already? is that staff running the battery completley down before plugging it back in? or are they just running around plugging and unplugging it?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree