Thu Dec 17 2020

FORCE FX

NO BIPOLAR BORN 2 DOES NOT WORK WITH THE COAGULAR FUNCTION DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SOLVE?

RE: Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Report Post
Thu Dec 17 2020Reply from THURMA

Yes I do,

Ok check k1 and socket

Thu Dec 17 2020Reply from THURMA

I can't understand what you are saying about bipolar born ?

Thu Dec 17 2020Reply from Chris-CBET

i believe it's 1 function or the other, cut, coag, or bipolar. I don't recall there being an option to perform more than 1 function at a time. 

Thu Dec 17 2020Reply from EvgenyP

I guess it was supposed to be “DOES NOT WORK ANY BIPOLAR COAG FUNCTION AT BOTH 2 HOLES OF THE BIPOLAR RECEPTACLE”. 

In other words: The Unit does not provide any output power in Bipolar-Coag mode at all.

Thu Dec 17 2020Reply from Chris-CBET

do you have the footswitch for bipolar? bipolar doesn't work without the specific foot pedal. coag however is another issue. Does cut work? why type of REM pad(s) are you using? what kidn of pencil are you using?

Fri Dec 18 2020Reply from Matt D.
Matt D.

The OPS and service manuals are available click product datails on this page and scroll down the the manuals 

Matt D.

Fri Dec 18 2020Reply from THURMA

Try the clear K1 relay, also look at its socket and make sure it's not burnt.

check to see if you got output in mono 1 and mono 2, also check mono 1 and mono 2 foot switch to see if you get output. 

Sat Dec 19 2020Reply from THURMA

Remove k1 look at socket with flashlight, if you don't see the the silver shiny contacts inside socket replace socket and relay. 

Remove k1 look at socket with flashlight, if you don't see the the silver shiny contacts inside socket replace socket and relay. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree