Mon Dec 28 2020

Error 4731 4028 5032

Hello I was having an issue with a siemens compact L were the system was not turning on error 4021. I have replaced the memoskop and now during boot up I will get a error 4731 (error description is not in error software). Occasionally about every 5-6 boot up I will get a error 4028 (Host registered unexpected) and 5032 (Gen high voltage actual value to high, checked D1 KV OK). Once I clear these errors I never have a problem with the system. I have changed out the SG cable and result is the same. At the moment I can not connect to the D1 board to check error log. It is saying connection problem. Could this also be an issue the D1 board? Or is there something else I should concentrating on? Thank you Dan

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Tue Dec 29 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

One of these companies may be able to assist:

Technical Prospects

RSTI

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Tue Dec 29 2020Reply from outinleft

Dan - send me your email & I will see if I can help you.   wayne@columbiaimaging.com

Wayne Horsman
Columbia Imaging
wayne@columbiaimaging.com
Tue Dec 29 2020Reply from Tomelgy

HI

Error 4731: This is missing Dongle.

When you replaced the Memoskop did you also move the Dongle from faulty Memoskop to new Memoskop?

Is the new Memoskop & old Memoskop using the same software? Did you load the software onto the new Memoskop?

The new & old Memoskops, are they the same part number, there are two part numbers, check both.

Error 4021: Mean the Memoskop did not answer!

Error 4028: Unexpected Acq end signal, possible because of E5032.

Just as a quick test, put some Cu on tube (2.1mm Cu) & see if you get error 5032? If no it could be generator learning/kV offset adjustment.

What was the original reason Memoskop replaced?

As always, check the X10 pins can get bent or pushed back, a cople of pins are slightly reseassed, which is normal!

Tom

Tue Apr 13 2021Reply from Evansky

Hi, is there anyone here could help me where to buy Raycam for Siemens Siremobil Compact L part no. 08887452 or 08888021 Thanks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree