Wed Dec 30 2020

Cancel Stage : Chamber Pumpdown 1, 2

Hi, my unit is having problem when running. Cycle will cancel during chamber pumpdown, either with load or no load. During diagnostic test, all test passed. Could you please advise what could cause this error and how to solve this issue? Thank you.

RE: Sterilizers/Autoclaves Report Post
Sat Jan 02 2021Reply from EvgenyP
Hello. For the beginning, I would pumpdown the chamber in the service mode for 40 minutes or more to get vacuum of 50 mbar or better. Also connecting an additional calibrated vacuum gauge is recommended to make sure your inbuilt gauges provide correct readings. (see p.116 of the Troubleshooting Guide)

Sat Jan 02 2021Reply from JamesFredrik

Which vaccum are you going to try? iRobot or Roomba?

Tue Jan 26 2021Reply from Jerry731025

Hi!

There is a simple way to know if it something wrong  with the vacuum pump or a leak in the unit.

Run an empty cycle without load (no load in the chamber) stay infront of the unit and count the seconds last for the Chamber pumpdown 1 stage. If this stage is longer than 22 seconds, there is a problem in the vacuum.

Try to make leak test in Vacuum/Plasma menu at 500 mTorr.

Chamber leak must be less than

Vaporizer leak must be less than

Regards

Gerardo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree