Sat Jan 02 2021

Date Time issue 2021

I'm having trouble saving the date in Nemio 30. It does not save the date of the year 2021. Please suggest me how I can solve this problem.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Sat Jan 02 2021Reply from MarioLM

Hello, this is the procedure I have to change the date & time.

Toshiba Nemio SSA-550A:

Press PRESET D on console

Select PRESET on screen

Select TIME CORRECTION on screen

Change Time or Date

Click OK, then click EXIT

Wed Jan 06 2021Reply from Munawer ali

Hey marioLM but this procedure is not working 

Thu Jan 07 2021Reply from Ahsanfazal1
Ahsanfazal1

Hello Mr.Munawer Ali, I have the same issue with my Nemio 20 , 30 and XG all at the same time. Can you please elaborate the procedure to me. I would be very thankful to you.

Email:ahsanfazal76@gmail.com

Mob# +92-306-2569869

Fri Jan 08 2021Reply from Dr Hassan Shah

Can someone help me to set and get S/D ratio value in setting? Because i have to divide values by myself to get S/D ratio... RI and PI comes automatically but not S/D 

Fri Jan 08 2021Reply from Yasiryasinfr

Hi MarioLM I tried this procedure but the date after 2020 is not going to save. The date save only which is under the year 2020 not above the year 2020. Once date is set of the year 2021 but after restart it jumps to year 2000. If I set date to the year 2020 it is not jumpe to the year 2000 after restart.. 

Fri Jan 08 2021Reply from MarioLM

Hi all, you may want to inquire with Toshiba about this, maybe the Nemio was not expected to last past 2020 and needs a software upgrade or it might be a date bug (try entering 2022 or greater). We no longer have our Nemio, so I can't test it myself.

Good luck all

Sat Jan 09 2021Reply from Dr Hassan Shah

Can it be BIOS cell problem?? That company put cell for 10-20 years life which expire on 31-12-2020 so everytime we need to re-enter the date 

Sat Jan 09 2021Reply from Ahsanfazal1
Ahsanfazal1

Mr YasirYasirfr, can u please contact me on my WhatsApp number below,

+92 306 2569869

Sat Jan 09 2021Reply from MarioLM

I doubt very much that it is due to the Bios cell, it would be very difficult to have it die exactly on Jan. 01, 2021 on all units. Plus if you enter an older date like 2019 or 2020 it keeps it, so that should rule out the battery.

Sat Jan 09 2021Reply from Dr Hassan Shah

Yes, your point is valid, my wrong thinking. Wish someone solve the problem soon, otherwise have to re-enter new dat each time when starting machine

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree