Sat Jan 02 2021

Date Time issue 2021

I'm having trouble saving the date in Nemio 30. It does not save the date of the year 2021. Please suggest me how I can solve this problem.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Sat Jan 09 2021Reply from Ahsanfazal1
Ahsanfazal1

MarioLM

1. IsThere any way to get into ghe bios or the command line and change the  time from there? It has windows Ce 3.0 installated.

2. Has this problem occurred on any other model in a certain year, how was that fixed?

Sat Jan 09 2021Reply from MarioLM

I don't know if getting into the bios for the Nemio is the same as for the Aplio & Xario.

Here is how to get into the bios for the Aplio & Xario, maybe it will work for the Nemio.

Turn unit on and wait for TOSHIBA hour glass screen, at that point press CTRL & F2

Sun Jan 10 2021Reply from Ahsanfazal1
Ahsanfazal1

Dear MarioLm,

1. I have checked SSA-550A running on version 4.5.000A & 4.5.000D , & both of the system have this problem. Is there any software upgrade available in which this problem is fixed? What is the latest version software ?

2. Is there any fix by changing the date through bios or windows registry? 

3. Was there any such problem occured in the past , and how was it fixed.

4. In case everything fails , then how to contact Toshiba for this problem ?

Mon Jan 11 2021Reply from Yasiryasinfr

Respected Ahsan Fazal 1

I tried to contact Toshiba via email, now called Canon Medical.

But there was no answer.

But Still looking for solution.

Sun Jan 17 2021Reply from S.C

Thank you @MarioLM this saved me alot of time and energy. It worked perfectly for me. 

Mon Jan 18 2021Reply from Tulio Vitor

We are also here in Uberaba with the same problem, someone managed to solve this problem, some new software came out already fixing this to install on Nemio, thank you all for your attention in solving this problem, waiting !.

Thu Jan 21 2021Reply from Tulio Vitor

Good morning Srs. If I can solve this problem, I'll post it here. I ask you, whoever can post it here or send me an email: tuliomoreira31@yahoo.com.br please thank you all heartily, I have 5 Nemio machines with this same problem ...

Thu Jan 04 2024Reply from Badar

Being working on Toshiba since last 7 years.

Date can't be saved after 31st Dec, 2020. For this you have to enter date and time whenever you turned ON the machine else discard this machine.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree