Date Time issue 2021
1. IsThere any way to get into ghe bios or the command line and change the time from there? It has windows Ce 3.0 installated.
2. Has this problem occurred on any other model in a certain year, how was that fixed?
I don't know if getting into the bios for the Nemio is the same as for the Aplio & Xario.
Here is how to get into the bios for the Aplio & Xario, maybe it will work for the Nemio.
Turn unit on and wait for TOSHIBA hour glass screen, at that point press CTRL & F2
1. I have checked SSA-550A running on version 4.5.000A & 4.5.000D , & both of the system have this problem. Is there any software upgrade available in which this problem is fixed? What is the latest version software ?
2. Is there any fix by changing the date through bios or windows registry?
3. Was there any such problem occured in the past , and how was it fixed.
4. In case everything fails , then how to contact Toshiba for this problem ?
Respected Ahsan Fazal 1
I tried to contact Toshiba via email, now called Canon Medical.
But there was no answer.
But Still looking for solution.
Thank you @MarioLM this saved me alot of time and energy. It worked perfectly for me.
We are also here in Uberaba with the same problem, someone managed to solve this problem, some new software came out already fixing this to install on Nemio, thank you all for your attention in solving this problem, waiting !.