Wed Jan 06 2021

Midmark 117

No hydraulic

RE: Power Report Post
Wed Jan 06 2021Reply from Chris-CBET

In the words of Johnny 5; Need more info

Thu Jan 07 2021Reply from JTMJR

Chair working fine, all power functions would not work. Not foot or tilt/back switches on side. Making humming noise only. Checked hydralic fluid. OK no leaks. Started usind in 8/1983 so is old but in great shape. Have had lift and back cylinders replaced over the years.

Thu Jan 07 2021Reply from Chris-CBET

So it's working now?

If you have enough fluid, I'd ask to look at the motor to verify that it is running not just humming, and that it is getting the proper voltage. 

Thu Jan 07 2021Reply from Neil Blagman
Neil Blagman

It sounds to me like your chair was working fine untill it stopped working fine, you have full hydraulics and you can hear something activating but nothing moves.  The way Midmark designed these chairs it takes 2 completely separate circuit to activate before there is any movement - one circuit turns the pump and anti-cavitation valve on and a separate circuit opens a solenoid within the cyclinder your trying to activate - the sound your hearing is one of these circuits activating - you need to figure out which circuit isn't activating and why. Hope this helps,  

Thu Jan 07 2021Reply from JTMJR

Thanks. I will have that checked.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree