Thu Jan 14 2021

Philips Brilliance 16 ct

Hello, we have installeed Philips brilliance 16 ct air cooled from good and working condition.We conect everything follows installation manual but we have problem.When turn on TEAL main power everything works fine but we cant power on gantry on key. ESTOP CONTACTS ARE OPEN and ESTOP CURRENT IS NOT FLOWING is yellow on board. On the host we dont have estop button warning and all buttons are open. Common erorr is NTCAN_INVALID_HANDLE Thanks

RE: CT Scanner Report Post
Fri Jan 15 2021Reply from biomed_j
biomed_j

you need to make sure all com's are working .  If your getting the gooey to close re-stop. Most likely one of these are  not working. 

Fri Jan 15 2021Reply from TANMLA

Thank you, I check everything and I don't have any ideas more.When I try CPM Reset, Rotor and Tilt board don't wants to reset 

Thank you, I check everything and I don't have any ideas more.When I try Reset, Rotor and Tilt board don't wants to reset 

Fri Jan 15 2021Reply from biomed_j
biomed_j

That's normal you might make sure the acs has a number on it. I  believe it should be an 8, mot sure about the number 

The number on ACS is not 8, maybe is 1 or 2, I am not sure.Is it maybe the problem because I moved couch horizontal by hands.What is your sugestion, maybe to reset encoders on couch or somthing  else.

Thank you for your time

Sat Jan 16 2021Reply from Jagdish Choudhary

Toshiba aquilion 16 error in xc detail code 37373f3f3f3f3f3f2f2f2f2f please help 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree