Sun Feb 07 2021

Charging board

After buying my schimatzu mux 100 it worked for 3 weeks after that it stopped working because it wont charge.. i tried fixing it based on the advice i recieved from this forum but it did not work.. i think i need to replace the charging board.. can you please help me look for that part? Thanks

RE: Mobile Radiography Report Post
Mon Feb 08 2021Reply from Luis_Med

Hello,

I would recommend you to check the manual and then we cab check voltages. Then we can find out if the charging board is damage. Do you have the manual?.

Regards,

Luis

Hello,

I would recommend you to check the manual and then we cab check voltages. Then we can find out if the charging board is damage. Do you have the manual?.

Regards,

Luis

Hello,

Regards,

Luis

Hello,

Regards,

Luis

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree