Thu Feb 18 2021

Errors displayed

When powered up, unit displays e-04 and after initial boot it displays e-20 I have a service manual but there is no mention of either code. Any ideas?

RE: Blood Pressure Monitor Report Post
Fri Feb 19 2021Reply from Deanna Wilkinson
Deanna Wilkinson

Is the device cycling for an NIBP (Non-Invasive Blood Pressure) measurement at all, or do you just immediately get an error and cannot proceed?  The e-20 indicates your NIBP is out of calibration.  Have you tried different hoses and or/cuffs?   You could have an internal hose disconnected or a compressor issue.  I would give Smith's a call.  They're helpful!  

Deanna Wilkinson - MedWrench Guru
Fri Feb 19 2021Reply from Vlad-KansasCity

Thanks for the response. On power up I get E-4 consistently, then when measurement button pushed, within 1 sec I get E-20 with no sound from the pump.

I dong get a very good response from Smiths. Most of the time it is : send it in with 4-8 weeks turn around. I was trying to get CO2 modules for Advisor monitor, and after 2 weeks trying to get hold of a sales guy to authorize it, I was told its not for sale, only for internal use.

Thanks again

Vladimir

Tue Jun 07 2022Reply from farnandez

Thank you so much by starting this thread you have solved many others people issue which are using the same version of it.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree