Tue Mar 16 2021

Not able to reach READY state during PRE

Hi All, I am having above problem. The unit can not reach READY state during PRE. Hence I have carried out the following procedure to try and isolate the problem; 1. Checked and confirmed Tube filament glows during the PRE. 2. Checked and confirmed coil (XYZ) resistance on the Rotor (Anode) and it within the range. 3. Checked and performed continuity test on the cable (XYZ) between the Rotor and the Terminal Board and it looks ok 3. Replaced new Stator and tested but still did not fix the problem. 4. Checked from continuity test on cable between the Console panel and Generator and it looks ok. 5. Checked for loose connection on the ribbon cable on the console panel and test but still did not fix the problem. Please I need help to get unit fix asap. Thanks and regards, Martin Jack

RE: Analog Radiography Report Post
Wed Mar 17 2021Reply from Ben C
Ben C

What is the name of the manufacturer and model of the equipment you are working on? 

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Wed Mar 17 2021Reply from Martin Jack

SHIMADZU, UD150L-40E

Thu Mar 18 2021Reply from bmet75

There are a rotor and expose buttons on the Mux board when you open the generator cabinet and look at the high voltage tank.  I would see if those work to see if the problem is in the console or the Mux board.  Make sure you have one of your console settings is for general radiology so you can bypass the Bucky system. If that works then you got a issue with setup in the console or your not getting a Bucky ready signal from the wall or table buckys. 

Thu Mar 18 2021Reply from Martin Jack

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your prompt responds.

I forget to mention this in my previous report which I tried to make exposure using the switches on the UD CONT board in the Generator cabinet but still getting the same problem. Also I tried using the exposure button the console panel but having same problem. I tried making exposure using different Technique (GR, wall bucky, Table Bucky) but still having same problem.

Please advice.

Regards,

MJack.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree