Thu Mar 25 2021

change rotter

I have a Hermle z 208 that has an error 14 I try my best to remove a rotter but it stuck did anyone know the way to remove the rotter?

RE: Centrifuge Report Post
Thu Mar 25 2021Reply from Ben C
Ben C

Ozark Biomedical may be able to assist. 

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Thu Mar 25 2021Reply from eng. ahmed

the problem is I can't take a rotor out I try to do my best and remove all escrow but it doesn't go out, looks like stuck with something, this not my first time I face this problem i solved with some force to get a rotor out but this time its very hard.

Thu Mar 25 2021Reply from Ross

If you have already backed off the nut, and still can't remove it, you may need to use a gear puller.
Be sure to clean and grease the mating surfaces, before reinstalling the rotor, to that hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Thu Mar 25 2021Reply from Chris-CBET

is your bolt/screw stuck or have you already removed that from the Rotor? you can try applying some lubricant(wd40) or some heat(heat gun, not a torch)

Thu Mar 25 2021Reply from Ross

I assume you are aware, but just in case - the rotor nut/screw has left hand threads, so you need to turn it clockwise to loosen it. I think that is the case for all Hermle centrifuges.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree