Thu Apr 15 2021

Arcadis Gen2 Errors

System has not been in use since early 2020. Last PM was completed in Sep of 2019. Weekly, user has been making some exposures to try and keep it somewhat operational. This week she received a couple errors. I am trying to ascertain what they mean. "Image System demanded X-ray- abort with ERROR -- ASP_MSY_E_4191" "EMV problem or a connection between some hardware components is missing. -- ASP_BIC_E_10105" Thank you in advance, Dorena

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Fri Apr 16 2021Reply from Tomelgy

MSY_4191: X-Ray aborted.

BIC_10105: Is related to the CIPP/DVP boards in PC.

Thinking simplisticly, I would suggest checking the X10 connection (the white square connector on generator.

Check to make sure it was insered correctly.

Check all the male pins are OK, (not bent), a couple of pins are slightly shorter, its normal.

Tom

Fri Apr 16 2021Reply from dor_hann

Thank you, Tom! Will let you know how it goes.

Dorena

Mon Apr 26 2021Reply from dor_hann

Tom,

I did not notice any bent pins. I disconnected and connected the umbilical a couple of times to verify it was connected fully and correctly. At almost a full minute of fluoro the  ASP_BIC_E_10105 comes up on the workstation. I also noticed Err 4500 on the C.

I assume we are possibly now looking at a PC issue?

Thank you,

Dorena

Tue Apr 27 2021Reply from Tomelgy

Hi

10105 & 4500 error are general image system messages. Any interuption or connection issue can cause these issues.

The Coax (Gigga link) cable from the BNC CIPP (PC end) connection up through the SG cable (X10) to the TV Camera can interfere with data transfer & cause the PC to be overloaded with error mesages, then 10105, 4500 etc. etc appear.

You could mesure the resistance from the TV Camera BNC to the CIPP BNC, while measuring move/twist the SG & main C-Arm cable/s to see if resistance changes, do same with BNC shield. This cable, by the way is also a TRIAX so don't be confused measuring the wrong ground (BNC)!

Another thing is to make sure all the Ground cables in TV camera are correctly clamped.

Make sure the coax cable in the TV camera Hood are not bent sharply, they must be a smooth gentle bend.

Make sure ground/s inside the generator where the D1 & BNC Coax/triax connections are.

Also, you may try cleaning the CIPP & DVP PCI connections within the PC (Be careful not to damage any surface mounted components).

One final thing, I cannot stress this enough, check the coax cable within the X10, if its kinked/sharply bent this can also give these errors as the cable impedence is compromised!

If you have a gen2 system, check the additional X11 cable connection where the SG cable exits the monitir cart base. The latest cables now no longer use this X11 as it also casued problems.

There was also a modification when an additional bracket is used where the cable comes out of SG cart.

These documents are available on the Siemens Healthineers document website.

Tom

Tue Apr 27 2021Reply from Tomelgy

By the way, I would not replace the PC (yet). As I recall about 80% of PC's returned are not faulty.

The vast majority suffer BIOS battery failures & image system connection issues.

Tom

Fri Apr 30 2021Reply from airbonethree

I have a problem with a 2nd generation Siemens Arcadis Varic. Both screens work and are controlled. The equipment cart (C-arm not connected) starts the Windows normally, then the Siemens software and the "counter" of the Syngo software runs. After about 30 there will be the error message ASP_ASM_E_70 or sometimes ASP_ABE_E_222. Has anyone ever fixed such a bug?  bitlife pc jiofi.local.html

Fri Apr 30 2021Reply from Tomelgy

Error 70 is a memory related error.

This memory could be releated to the Grahic card configuration for monitors, the graphic card config should be 'Dual' mod, nothing else.

After the errors appear what happens, does syngo continue counting? Does the count rolgo 99 & then tollover back to one??? Or does it stop?

Can you get into Explorer?

What model PC do you have, M450, M460, M470, M720 etc.

When the system starts, you will see screens like BIOS do you see the 3 HDD listed?

There is a chance the BIOS had had a bad day, can you check the BIOS. Do not reset BIOS unless you have the crrect BIOS CD/Model dependent.

Can you give more details, how old is system, Varic/Orbic what SN range IE: Varic 12*** Orbic 22***, just provide the third number of SN like Varic123**, Orbic 223**. 

Tom

Tue Mar 22 2022Reply from hakanvid

I have a problem with a 2nd generation Siemens Arcadis Varic. Both screens work and are controlled. The equipment cart (C-arm not connected) starts the Windows normally, then the Siemens software and the "counter" of the Syngo software runs. After about 30 there will be the error message ASP_ASM_E_70 or sometimes ASP_ABE_E_222. Has anyone ever fixed such a bug?

Wed Mar 23 2022Reply from hakanvid
Wed May 11 2022Reply from Tomelgy

If you have PC Model M450, you should check if both monitor displays are working.

You should see the browser on left & FTP on right. if one monitor is blank first make sure power is OK (led green or amber).

Make sure the DVI cable is OK.

Check the nvidea graphic card advanced settings, look for the Dual Mode, it must be enabled. If you don't see Dual Mode, make sure BOTH monitors are correctly connected & working.

NEVER unplug a monitor while system powered on, NEVER unplug a monitor from PC while powered-on as Duel Mode will be deactivated.

If you can get into Windows File Manager make sure you can see all three HDD's. C: D: & E:

Tom

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree