Wed Apr 28 2021

Need operation manual

.Does anyone have access to the owners manual for this machine? To clarify, the manual on MedWrench is for the force triad system, I am need just the ligasure system. Would be willing to purchase if needed or pdf would be best. Thanks.

RE: Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Report Post
Thu Apr 29 2021Reply from Ben C
Ben C

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Thu Apr 29 2021Reply from Periwinkle
Periwinkle

HI,

I have the manual for Force Triad and Ligasure 8 both. Do you need a User manual or a Service Manual ? 

https://youtu.be/baGDEuFQjDM

Above is for ligasure: installation video.

Dr Periwinkle Kaur CMgr
Direcor, ESU Medical Solutions Ltd
www.esumedical.co.uk
sales@esumedical.co.uk

Thu Apr 29 2021Reply from docyvette

Yes well if you have both I would take both, thank you. Otherwise the User manual is what I am looking for on the Ligasure 8.  Thank you!

Yvette

Thu Apr 29 2021Reply from Ben C
Ben C

If you would like to share with the MedWrench community, please click HERE and we will upload it to the product page on your behalf.

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Thu Apr 29 2021Reply from docyvette

Yes will do, once I get my hands on it.  Thank you all for helping. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree