Mon May 10 2021

B51 error message

Hi everyone! I'm contacting you because we have an issue with a Erbe VIO 300S, which starts with a B51 error message. The entire message is "B 51 invalid socket configuration". Is there anyone who could help me to solve this problem? I think there is a setting to do in the Setup menu, but I can't even access it, because of this message error... Thanks for your help!

RE: Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Report Post
Thu May 13 2021Reply from Ben C
Ben C

RPI  may be able to assist!

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Tue Sep 28 2021Reply from pityooka

Have you ben able to fix the problem?

Thu Nov 04 2021Reply from domlaco2

Hello,

No, I didn't :(

Thu Nov 04 2021Reply from T-Lobato
T-Lobato

Domlaco2,

Do you still get the error if all accessories are unplugged (i.e, footswitches, etc.)?  If so, maybe it's a bad accessory.

If that's not the problem, I would perform an EST to verify there is not a short and to make sure the ground is intact.  If those pass, inspect the footswitch connectors in the back of the unit.

Still nothing?  You may have to send it in.

Just me.

T.

TJ Lobato | MedWrench Guru
Fri Nov 05 2021Reply from domlaco2

Hello T,

Thank you so much for your help!

This problem comes when I plug the footswitch on the unit, I have the message "footswitch has not been assignated to a socket", and after that, I have the 2 other error messages (B03 and B51). Anyway, thank again for your time, appreciated!

Best regards

Fri Nov 05 2021Reply from pityooka

Lets fix it together, i have all the documentation. Im glad to help.

Remove the IIF module for socket 2 and try if the error persists,or change tje modules between each other.

How are your sockets configured? From top to bottom?

Bipolar/monopolar/monopolar/neutral?

Sat Nov 06 2021Reply from domlaco2

Hello,

I took several pictures of the unit and error messages, can I please send them to you?

Thanks!

Sat Nov 06 2021Reply from domlaco2

The socket order is from top to bottom: Bipolar, Monopolar, monopolar, and neutral

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree