Mon May 10 2021

Error: 600.6835 PC 8015

I am having an issue with the network configuration on this PC unit. Upon trying to transfer the network package over the software states that the PC unit/RF card is not supported or is not compatible with the NETWORK Config provided. I have tried clearing the network package and no avail. Ive contacted alaris and tech support does not seem to know how to fix this problem.

RE: Infusion Pump Report Post
Mon May 10 2021Reply from rsiefers

I had a similar problem last year, and flashing the unit corrected the problem.

It appears that some command line of code has gotten corrupted and a new flash should fix your issue

Tue Jul 06 2021Reply from earledozier

Thanks a lot! I'll try that out.

Wed Jan 12 2022Reply from Jayy_R

Did it work when you flashed it?

Tue Apr 18 2023Reply from Sean Sammons

I tried this on a unit, and it worked but didn't work on others so I'm not sure. 

Mon Apr 24 2023Reply from rsiefers

It might need a different WIFI card, depending on which software revision you are using.

There are 2 types. 

1) this is the older type. Motorola Wireless Networker (802.11 a/b/g 54 Mbps

2) new type-AmbiCom 54 Mbps wireless Lan card - WL54-CF

Also make sure you talk to Carefusion IT (not tech support, the server might need to be redirected, if Carefusion and your IT has recently done some updating of the network

Wed Jun 21 2023Reply from Sasan500

I am having the same problem with one of my PCs. was anybody able to fix the issue?

Wed Jun 21 2023Reply from Sasan500

I had two of the same problem and flashing only fixed one of them. the second one is still having network issue.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree