Tue May 18 2021

water flow (153)

My machine is stating cooling error or water flow and add water but the water is coming out of the bottom of the machine is this an east fix please?

RE: Aesthetic Laser Report Post
Wed May 19 2021Reply from Ben C
Ben C

What is the name of the manufacturer and model of the equipment you are working on? 

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Wed May 19 2021Reply from mgulson_4579

Quantum Lumenis .. an older version it has no blue box the manuals speak of.

Wed May 26 2021Reply from mgulson_4579

Ben C can you help?

Wed May 26 2021Reply from Wayne-UML
Wayne-UML

If water is coming out of the bottom of the unit, it is possible that the tubing has deteriorated. The Lumenis Quantum is an older unit (followed by the Lum One and then again by the M22). Even the M22 is susceptible to tubing deterioration. Chances are you will need to purge the unit of old tubing and install new tubing. 

There are other possibilities: old o-rings, leaky pump, disconnected tubing. Your best bet is to remove the covers and turn on the machine to pin point the malfunction.

Good luck.

Wayne Delgado
Senior Laser Engineer
www.umlasers.com

Do you know of a manual that could show me where this is please :)

So .. I have found the problem... but not sure how to fix the problem ... the 'pipe' that feeds the water to the handpiece has broken ... do you happen to sell this part?

Thu May 27 2021Reply from Ben C
Ben C

Please fill out a REQUEST FORM and we will pass it along to a company to contact you directly.

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree