Wed May 19 2021

NO BATTERY BACKUP

Hello, can anyone help me out. I have a Datex Ohmeda Avance S/5. The equipment showed up a message with no battery backup, I changed the two batteries of 12V each. But the message still on the screen and when I tried to disconnect the power cord the equipment turned off, as well the batteries are fully charged. Is there something I should look on besides the batteries?

RE: Anesthesia Gas Machine Report Post
Wed May 19 2021Reply from todd128

have you done the battery capacity test to see if it can even see the batteries?

did you plug the batteries  back into the power controller board?

Thu May 20 2021Reply from Louis D. Lanham

Hi Miguel Agier, I think your battery is degrading. You can better inform that manufacturing company. Maybe you will get a battery replacement.

Fri May 21 2021Reply from Andrea Cano

Hi, have you try with the power board? I have the same problema,lucky we have two anesthesic machine S/5 so I try changing the battery and the error continue to show on screen. 

Because of this I change the power board as a resut the anesthesic machine turn on without being connected to the A/C , however it wasn´t the same revision so the system shut down after 10 min.

Mon May 24 2021Reply from michael1234
michael1234

Hello Miguel, first, check with mutimeter Voltage of both battery and see if you have some fuses connected to those batteries and also, if charger of batteries work if, are rechargeable batteries. Also, check on User Manual about metod of change of Batteries.

michael1234

Mon Feb 07 2022Reply from Mundon99

It is probably the fuse, it was shorted when you replaced the batteries.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree