Tue May 25 2021

Cuag not working up and down button, need some help anyone please help me solve this

The cuag LCD display still 1 and the up and down button not functioning what should I do?

RE: Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Report Post
Tue May 25 2021Reply from Martinezmarkranniel_5438

Please anyone 

Tue May 25 2021Reply from Chris-CBET

Have you tried switch pencils?

Wed May 26 2021Reply from Martinezmarkranniel_5438

if i insert the pencils does the Cuag button work? is it required to insert first the pencils before we can adjust the cuag button up and down? we have only here the machine we dont have any atouchment, the pencil and the pad is in the hospital we didint bring it, couz we just pull out this mmachine to try out in our office but i cant find the problem where to test the button. i dont know what couz this why it doesnt work now

Wed May 26 2021Reply from Amscopolaris
Amscopolaris

Is there movement with other buttons Maybe the device is turned off. When the device is plugged in, an image appears on the screen, then the device is turned on by pressing the ready button. But Short the return electrode premiums at the front and try again.

Wed May 26 2021Reply from Martinezmarkranniel_5438

yes the other button MBP power and Cut power was fine, only the cuag button is not functioning. i also check some resistor in the interface board and some resistor got no suppy i tested it with the led voltage tester.

Thu May 27 2021Reply from Amscopolaris
Amscopolaris

Click on your left under Documents. You can find their service manual, maybe there is fault on Keypad or monopolar display control board and In the parts list you can view the specifications by the appropriate part.

Thu May 27 2021Reply from Martinezmarkranniel_5438

hello @mr Amscopolalris i already check the interface board and tested it with live tester then some of the resistor has no supply. what should i do about it? and if the push button is not working ? is it east to replace one? thank you for your time and reply

Thu May 27 2021Reply from Amscopolaris
Amscopolaris

may be in electronic circuit components, solder may also be cracked, broken,

Thu May 27 2021Reply from Martinezmarkranniel_5438

what do you mean by solder? whare can check on it? can you recomment me what to do to this machine? is it easyh to replace the board ?

Fri May 28 2021Reply from Amscopolaris
Amscopolaris

You have what you are looking for in the service manual, card change is simple, but fault detection is important

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree