Sat May 29 2021

Machine Shutdown After 10 Min Of Use and I have to wait to cool down to turn it back on

So I have been using the Logiq e BT12 Which I bought refurbished a year ago, a couple of days ago I started having this problem where the machine will shutdown after 10 mins of being on just randomly and it will be very hot. I couldn't try to turn it back on Immediately I have to wait a bit take out the battery put it back in and then it works again but of course for only 10 min until it shutdowns randomly, I don't get any error messages from the device. I am wondering what the problem could be because my seller from my device has no idea, could be a over heating problem?(Which also I have clean the filter and fans, everything also is working) or is it the power supply? Or something Else?

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Wed Jun 02 2021Reply from Jim Carr
Jim Carr

Howdy,

There are several things that can get hot in a Logiq e. Some of them, like the DC-DC power supply and TMST board, should give a warning before the system just shuts down. We have seen hard drives that run very hot before they fail completely. The fans are critical for cooling the system. There are 2 fans on the left side near the front of the system and 2 on the right side in back of the probe conenctor, and it is possible that one or more of them is not turning. We perform depot repairs on many portable units including the Logiq e in our Tulsa facility, and one of our technicians would be able to diagnose this quickly.

Best regards,

Jim Carr
Director of Service & International Operations
AUS
Toll Free (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada): 866-620-2831
USA office: +1 918-628-2831
Email: Service@advancedultrasound.com and Sales@advancedultrasound.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree