Tue Jun 29 2021

S7 system error

The centrifuge displays "S7 system error". This error comes on after power outages. My warranty is out. I did "clear-911-enter" and it did not work. Please DO NOT give obvious answers such as "call the service people".

RE: Centrifuge Report Post
Tue Jun 29 2021Reply from Ben C
Ben C

Ozark Biomedical may be able to assist and I have tagged them in this post so that they are alerted and will respond if they are able to answer your question. 

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Tue Jun 29 2021Reply from trong

S7 systerm error means all your rotor calibration has wiped out. you will need to perform windage calibration.  i think you can find the calibration procedure at labwrench.com.  i misplaced the procedure somewhere.  will send it to you when i found it

. mine was Avanti J-25

Trong Ha

Thu Jul 01 2021Reply from TRS

The following was previously provided by D.Leessr - An S7 diagnostic relates to a loss of the Battery Back up data.  The ONLY way to clear the diagnostic is to use the following key sequence: [ENTER] 911 and then push the {CE} button.  After that you need to reset the system clock by the following key sequence: [ENTER] 555.  The year is entered as the last two digits of the year and the clock is a 24 hour clock.  That literally is all that you can do and if it is a recurring problem then you will need service because the issue could be due to a faulty memory card, a defective Power Distribution board or Control Board.  There are no component level fixes on those boards because they are all surface mounted components so only boards are replaced in the field.  

Thu Jul 01 2021Reply from TRS

My apologies...DPKleessr was the one that had previously submitted the S7 information.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree