Thu Jul 08 2021

Mocom Millenium B errors h410 a260

Hallo, I have problem. This autoclave Mocom Millenium B stay 1 year without working . 3 days ago it had problem with errors a260- I clean chumber filter- was realy dirty, 2 sterilisation process was good, and now it has h410 error. The chumber filter is clean now. It has also realtime clock baterry low, I'm waiting for new one M48T86PC1. Anyone knows??

RE: Sterilizers/Autoclaves Report Post
Tue Jul 13 2021Reply from T-Lobato
T-Lobato

Hello Andex,

I found the manual online and sent it to Medwrench to be uploaded.  Send me your email if you need it sooner.

A260 is Chamber depressurization not completed within timeout.  Reset mode is: Press key (> 3 seconds).  Not sure if that's a long term fix though.  Anyhow, the manual looks good and should be able to help you.

T.

TJ Lobato | MedWrench Guru
Tue Jul 13 2021Reply from Ben C
Ben C

Thank you T-Lobato! The manual can now be found HERE

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Thu Jul 15 2021Reply from andex76_9503

Thank you! Somebody wrritten in another posts that it can be EV3. I hope it will be it. I obserwed that error is only sometimes on process B. On S everytime is succesful. Thanks

Thank you! Somebody wrritten in another posts that it can be EV3. I hope it will be it. I obserwed that error is only sometimes on process B. On S everytime is succesful. Thanks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree