Wed Jul 14 2021

Intermittent errors

Hello everyone. Radiology technicians in my hospital tell me that from time to time, while Arcadis Varic is in an exam, the system gets blocked. I have been looking for error's log and I have found lots of errors: 2005 ASP_MSY. This appears a lot, and it seems it is related to CIPP card. 4170 ASP_MSY. 4191 ASP_MSY. 10103 ASP_BIC. 4150 ASP_MSY. Does anyone know what can be happens? And can anyone explain me what is the CIPP Card and what is its function? Thanks you.

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Wed Jul 14 2021Reply from Tomelgy

The CIPP & connections are very susepctable to problems.

Starting at the easier things first: -

1) The Giggalink connections at CIPP (BNC) through & up to the TV Camera can cause problem/s. Check all the connections, incuding inside the SG cable X10 (White box with lever).

Check the ground wire inside is tight.

Check the coax cable going into the SG X10 socket is not badly bent/kinked, this will cause impedence problems & therefore communication problems.

Make sure the femal connection pins of SG X10 are tight.

Make sure the X10 chassis side male pins are 'locked' in, give each pin a slight pull.

Next step would be to remove PC & CIPP board to clean the PCI contact connections, make sure you have the square ferrite filter bolted to chassis.

While PC out, clean the DVP board PCI connections & RAM.

Be carfull removing the CIPP & DVP board its easy to damage the surface components.

Tom

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree