Tue Jul 20 2021

Troubleshooting Arjo - Flowtron Excel

Why isn't it starting? I hooked up the orange tubing, and opened it up to check if the interior tubes were connected to the pump. Everything seems to be connected correctly, but when I turn it on, it does not pump. Usually when the Flowtron does not start pumping when connected to the orange tubing, an interior tube is loose or disconnected and I just reconnect it and it starts to pump, but this is not the case. Any advice is appreciated.

RE: Sequential Compression Device Report Post
Thu Jul 22 2021Reply from Chris S
Chris S

Are there any error codes displayed?  Go into service mode and check for errors:

Service mode gives additional information on the type of alarm fault.

To access the service mode, hold the Single Leg button down for approximately 13 seconds. The unit will then ‘beep’ and the red LED on the top panel will be constantly displayed.

The main display will now indicate the actual pressure to 1 mmHg resolution and also display the detailed fault codes.

Official MedWrench Guru
Fri Jul 23 2021Reply from me_samm
me_samm

Thank you!

Sam Campos l Clinical Engineering Technician I l Vista Medical Center East l Office: 847-360-3000 x 5423 l scampos@qhcus.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree