Fri Jul 23 2021

Video processor

I have olympus CV-160,all turn green colour,please I need technical assistance on what to do

RE: Light Source Report Post
Sat Jul 24 2021Reply from Denova Medical
Denova Medical

If your display is all green, try changing the video source or video input on your monitor to see if the problem is consistant. The CV-160 has three types of video outputs, composite video, S-Video and RGB.  You were probably using RGB and one of the connections failed so the monitor went all green. Try using S-video (super-video) and see if that works.  I am assuming that you already tried checking all the connections between the CV-160 and monitor.  

Photios Peter Dalamagas Denova Medical Inc (704)-233-7574

Sun Jul 25 2021Reply from ESSE Medicare

Try changing memory battery inside the processor CV-160.

Kasirajan 

Mon Jul 26 2021Reply from DELIGHT

Thank you Denova medical and ESSE Medicare, i have done all you advised me but still remain GREEN,

Kasirajan, i can't locate the memory battery inside the processor, i need your help

Thanks

OJO Musa

+234-8095934201

ojomusa2000@yahoo.com

t

Tue Jul 27 2021Reply from Periwinkle
Periwinkle

Hi,

We come across these problems quite a lot. Here's what you can try.

Frst of all:

Just try connecting CV 160 with some other monitor. The best way is to use (only) S-video and connect with any other LCD or TV monitor.

Secondly, 

Try changing the cable, the cable might be defective (S-video cable). 

Let us know if this sorts the problem. Alternatively we can send you a video of the same. Let me know your thoughs :)

Kind Regards,

Periwinkle Kaur

Managing Partner, Dcads International

www.d-cads.com

Dr Periwinkle Kaur CMgr
Direcor, ESU Medical Solutions Ltd
www.esumedical.co.uk
sales@esumedical.co.uk

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree