Mon Aug 02 2021

When I turn on it gives me no signal on the screen,

with more than 4 years without turning it on, disconnected from the network. I did blow maintenance before energizing it, it energized and it gives me no signal on the screen, I changed the battery, I cleaned all the cards and memories, I measured the source voltages and they are in the range, who could pass me the manual of this model or if you can give me an idea of the failure, a colleague suggested that I go into setup and reload the program, but I don't know how to enter the setup of the equipment, I mark it by turning it on f1, f2, f3 nothing. Could you guide me in the solution, thank you very much in advance.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Mon Aug 02 2021Reply from abtarek1966_8453

Mod USDF-580A

Mon Aug 02 2021Reply from Ben C
Ben C

What is the name of the manufacturer of the equipment you are working on? 

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Tue Aug 03 2021Reply from abtarek1966_8453

Thosiba USDF -580A  

Tue Aug 03 2021Reply from abtarek1966_8453

Thosiba Nemio XG

Wed Aug 04 2021Reply from MarioLM

Hello, try this procedure to get into the bios, it works for the Aplio and Xario.

Turn unit on and wait for TOSHIBA hour glass screen, at that point press CTRL & F2

Sat Aug 07 2021Reply from abtarek1966_8453

The Nemio XG equipment, when turning on the hourglass does not appear, but no signal appears and the monitor turns off, the LEDs of the card where the hard disk is and the processor all light up, remove the card where the memory is , I cleaned them with an eraser and then I put contact cleaner on it, I changed the BIOS battery, I don't know what to do anymore, please help.

Sun Aug 08 2021Reply from Lyall

It would appear to me that the on-board graphics or graphics card is faulty. Try replacing or adding a graphic card and see if your monitor powers up.

Sun Aug 08 2021Reply from Lyall

It would appear to me that the on-board graphics or graphics card is faulty. Try replacing or adding a graphic card and see if your monitor powers up.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree