Mon Aug 02 2021

Start Up Issue ; Maintenance utility.

Hello Everyone, When i turned on Capsula XL2, after loading its direct go into maintenance utility menu without any button pressed on machine. i checked its buttons but all buttons in is normal conditions. Then my colleague engineer advised me to install APL through RU PC Tools, When i tried to install RU PC Tools its didn't complete. i tried it 2 times the installation process is not step forward on Talnet command. i observed while installation its show current version "0.0 V" instead of showing current version. Kindly guide me to cover this issue. Regards

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post
Mon Aug 02 2021Reply from Luis_Med

Hello,

I hope all is well. Did you try to run it as admin?. I recommend you to check the firewall before installing.

Tue Aug 03 2021Reply from baig.ge7770_7296

Hello Mr. Luis_Med,

I have tried to install it as administrator and firewall is also turned off. i am talking about APL in FCR Capsula its not boot up.

Regards

Tue Aug 03 2021Reply from Luis_Med

Hello,

I would be happy to take a look. We can coordinate and work together. Just let me know when you are available.

Wed Aug 04 2021Reply from baig.ge7770_7296

Hello,

i am Available to work anytime.

Wed Aug 04 2021Reply from Luis_Med

Hi,

I will send you the manual first. Where do you want me to send it ?. We can work on Friday morning.

Wed Aug 04 2021Reply from baig.ge7770_7296

Hi,

Kindly send me on baig.ge7770@gmail.com.

Regards

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree