One of these companies may be able to assist you:

Adepto Medical

Elite Biomedical 

iMed

Mobile Medical Repair

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Fri Aug 13 2021Reply from Chris S
Chris S

Go to profile settings and enter the passcode (2580).  Set the pump to "learn" or "teach" mode.  I've never used the block.  Just line the pumps up back to back.

Official MedWrench Guru
Fri Aug 13 2021Reply from Adepto Medical

Yes, we can answer that question.

There are 2 different blocks so depending on which one you're referring to changes how it's done. If it's the plastic transfer block with 2 grooves machined into it then you use a master pump to teach another unit the configuration from the master pump. The block is put in the case cut out between the two units facing back to back. Power on your master pump and go into profile settings the passcode is the same as the Biomed passcode. Select teach mode and the pump will just have teach mode on the screen. Now turn on the other unit and also go into profile settings but this time select option 5 learn mode. Once you do this a prompt will come up and ask to learn the configuration and libraries yes or no? Select yes and the unit will download the setup from the master pump.

The other block has a cable that is used with the Pharmguard software computer program. If you don't have this program then you will have to purchase it from Smiths Medical or use the transfer block. We recommend giving us a call if you are using Pharmguard to clone libraries and configs just because depending on the software and what you're using it can get very confusing.

- Brian w/ Adepto Medical (913) 261-9933

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree