Thu Sep 30 2021

Service login credentials

I know the windows service user name and password, user: crservice, pass: Agsrvc2ls And I can log into windows using these credentials, but when in " NX service and configuration tool" I try to "Service log in" from "Security" menu and it asks for user name and password which I do not have handy, would you please help me? Also when I try to open the scanner's web page by typing its IP address in a web browser it asks me for user name and password which I don't have, would you please provide me with this info?

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post
Thu Sep 30 2021Reply from MedWrench Crystalyn

What is the name of the manufacturer and model of the equipment you are working on?

Thu Sep 30 2021Reply from Luis_Med

What CR  do you have ?

Thu Sep 30 2021Reply from Osama Sandouk

It is AGFA CR15-X

Hello,

You can try admin/admin. What is the reason that you want to go there?

Thu Sep 30 2021Reply from Osama Sandouk

Already tried admin/admin but did not work.

The unit does not work and red light on the scanner is always lit, looking in the error messages found the print queue full and needs to be emptied, refering to the service manual I found the solution is to do a "service login" from the service application menu and purge the full queue from there, or log into the scanner's wen page from a web browser, but both required authentication (user name and password).

I can share a troubleshooting guide with you. I will check if I can find the correct password.

Tue Oct 05 2021Reply from Osama Sandouk

Well Luis would you please send me the troubleshooting guide for this unit on my email: osandouk@gmail.com.

Thank you...

Wed Dec 08 2021Reply from RamiAY

Hi Luis_Med, Hi Osama

Could you please share me the service login  username and password?

My mail is rami.ayoub@technostar.biz

Kind Regards

Thu Feb 15 2024Reply from Mariusz Spider

Hello,

Luis_Med or Osama Sandouk would you please send me the troubleshooting guide. I have the same problem. My email: mkochan@spider.com.pl

Thank you

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree