Fri Oct 01 2021

Canc SW door

Hi everyone, still get know this machines. At this momenta I have a 533hc with the following problem, when I start a cycle (no mattwr gravity, flash or pre vac) after the purge o during the conditioning, the cycle is aborted, and display "Canc SW door" (actually the error is displayed in Spanish). The steam generator goes well, the control board detects the input and shows the output signals correct, but, the problem is that... anyone can give me a hand or clue to fix this problem? By the way I have the service manual for this models in pdf

RE: Sterilizers/Autoclaves Report Post
Mon Oct 04 2021Reply from Mark McGowan

I have not been able to find "Canc SW door."  If it is being translated from Spanish to English it may be an incorrect translation.  

What exactly is happening?  Is the cycle starting?  When an error is displayed, what part of the cycle has it reached?  What is the error in Spanish as it is displayed or in English if you can change it to English.

Mark M, CBET, BMET II

Mon Oct 04 2021Reply from Chris35

Like Mark, I can't make sense of that error. Maybe change the machine to English and post the text.?. But in my experience the most common error at that stage of the cycle is Door Unsealed due to the seal pressure switch dropping. Could be door gasket, seal steam valves, or the steam supply pressure dropping too much during purge.

Any chance you would share your PDF?? I am stuck with the paper copy :( boxofjunk@gmailcom

Mon Oct 04 2021Reply from Dhakshin

What Mr.Chris said was right. It's purely related with door gasket and related mechanisms. Mainly check the condition of the door gasket and steam to door gasket solenoid valve. Rarely door gasket pressure switch may give wrong feedback. As you have mentioned steam generator working well. 

Mon Oct 04 2021Reply from Bob@montaquip

Hello- just a clarification. The alarm seems to be reading "door switch abort" . There's a door switch (simple micro switch) and a door seal switch (pressure switch) on most sterilizers that use a pressurized gasket. It seems to me your problem is actually door switch dropping out, likely just adjustment issue. That would be first thing to look at in my opinion. 

Sorry, door switch may be proximity sensor also but still same adjustment basically. Just adjust it so that it makes a little sooner. 

Mon Oct 04 2021Reply from Sal Reyes

Hi everybody and thanks for all your comments! I'll try to explain the problem as the best I can with my rusty english... When I start the machine, the steam generator starts to raise its pressure until the working pressure (no matter if it's 121° or 135°C). When I close the door, the leds in the board shows that it senses correctly and the control panel shows the Close Door correctly. When the cycle starts, the door gasket is sealed and the purge start running for 2 minutes, sometimes the error occurs at this moment and the cycle is abort; if not, when the purge is done, the conditioning stage begins, and the autoclave starts to make the steam pulses, in the second or the third pulse, the error occurs and the cycle is abort, the steam is evacuate and the dry stage begins until there's no pressure in the chamber, and sometimes the gasked is unsealed, sometimes I have to do it manually with the unsealed button.

The gasket is new, and in the error log, it's seems that this problem is consistent and constant. I rebuild the valves, clean and washed all the piping bellow, the steam traps are new. I will change the switch in the door for a new one, the siemens with the orange actuator, and see how is going on.

Thanks for your help, and if some one has an idea about this problem, I will appreciate every comment.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Bob, yes, I adjust the door switch also, but, probably the switch has a problem due to it's use and age.

Thanks

Hi Bob, yes, I adjust the door switch also, but, probably the switch has a problem due to it's use and age.

Thanks

Well one thing I would point out with a little steam generator on unit in the 2nd or 3rd pulse there is a substantial draw on generator. Pay attention to the gauge on the generator to see if it's pulling down to its lowest psi point triggering a door seal alarm. Someone can probably say that better. Lol. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree