Sun Oct 03 2021

Error Message

When I click the color flow and position the cursor for PW Doppler or CW Doppler the machine freezes and displays Error message EF7A0-00021AD7. Please help, which board is not working what do I have to do? Where can I get help for service part? Thanks

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Mon Oct 04 2021Reply from MedWrench Crystalyn

What is the name of the manufacturer and model of the equipment you are working on?

Mon Oct 04 2021Reply from Chidicon Medical Center

I have Philips Or Àgilent HP Sonos 5500

Tue Oct 05 2021Reply from dferguson
dferguson

7A0 Power supply low voltage out of regulation. 

Tue Oct 05 2021Reply from Chidicon Medical Center

I am out of the USA. Which board is faulty? Would a replacement board be needed? Is there any remote help possible? 

Tue Oct 05 2021Reply from dferguson
dferguson

There is the Power Supply, DC converter assembly 77101-60210 or the 77110-60300 Power Regulator PCB

Wed Oct 06 2021Reply from Chidicon Medical Center

The Power Regulator PCB is labeled 77110-20302 Rev B. If we change this board will this retify the problem? Do you have this replacement part and how much would that cost? 

Wed Oct 06 2021Reply from dferguson
dferguson

On the back of the other side of the PCB, near the top should be the part number I gave you.  I believe that number you found is for the fab.  Unfortunately we do not.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree