Mon Oct 04 2021

Saving images on a flash drive

I would be grateful to know what to do to export or save images on an external storage device (flash drive). A flash drive inserted into the USB port on the machine is not recognized byvthe machine though the port appears to be intact as the VGA and RF port are working. The flash button on the save dialogue box is inactive. Only the C drive and path are active. Are their any ither option on the machine for saving acquired images aside of using the USB port? Thanks in anticipation of your responses.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Fri Oct 08 2021Reply from Daf_P

Hi Ruth, The manual doesn't have USB-flash listed under supported peripherals but does say it supports USB- UDisk; which would imply an external HDD connected via the USB. I would try connecting a standard SATA HDD via a USB adaptor(available cheaply online) and see how that goes.

Tue Oct 12 2021Reply from RuthBoaz

@ Daf_P: Many thanks for your kind reply Sir/Ma. Will try the suggestion and feedback. Kind regards. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree