Sun Nov 14 2021

error 10391

pls any one can help me Ihave fujifilm fcr-xg1-cr-ir346ru got error 10391

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post
Wed Nov 17 2021Reply from medecalsaport_1450

THANK YOU VERY MUCH YES I GET THE SMALLE FUSE DEFICTED

Wed Nov 17 2021Reply from Jason BME
Jason BME
The "sns12a board" card, at the bottom that says DRV SNS, are the fuses, in case you can't, contact our email: servicio.bme@gmail.com We respond immediately

Thu Nov 18 2021Reply from MedWrench Crystalyn

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate it if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.  

Thu Nov 18 2021Reply from Jason BME
Jason BME

Of course, if you describe the solution step by step and as clearly as possible, but there are cases in which specialized accessories such as a call or video call are needed and unfortunately by this means the problem can not be solved, in the same way we are happy to provide support and support to those who need it.

Thu Nov 18 2021Reply from Jason BME
Sat Oct 21 2023Reply from GRAPHY

Hello / i have model cr ir 346 ru the problem software work but very slow can you any them support me thank you

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree